Why is a plugin causing me to get blocked?
You may be using Google's "Data Saver" extension in your Chrome browser. Try turning it off so that you can get to Pricefalls. Here is how you can do it:
For disabling the plugin in the Chrome browser on your computer:
- Click the Data Saver icon in the menu bar
- Choose Turn Off Data Saver.
For disabling the plugin in the Chrome browser on your Android device:
- Open the Chrome app.
- Tap and then Settings.
- Under Advanced, tap Data Saver.
- Switch the setting to Off.
- If all else fails, disable all of your browser extensions temporarily.
If you have any questions please contact Pricefalls Support at 1-866-503-9799 ext. 1