Pricefalls may make API calls on your behalf and require you to grant third-party API permissions. Here's how:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Select Profile > Profile and settings
- Click My selling tools
- Click Update next to API access
- Click Grant API permission
- Enter our Third Party Permission Username: sales_api1.pricefalls.com
- Click Lookup to validate the username and get a list of permissions to be granted.
- Each e-commerce product will give you a list of permissions to be granted.
- Check “Use Express Checkout to process payments”.
- Check “Issue a refund for a specific transaction”.
- Check “Obtain information about a single transaction”.
- Check “Accept or deny a pending transaction”.
- Check “Use Express Checkout to process mobile payments”.
- Click Add.
Note: You don't need to grant third-party permissions to your own API, as you already have full permission.