Typically, if all your products expire at once, and you did not manually close them, it’s for one of the following reasons:
1. Expiration of Listing Duration - You products will automatically expire once they have reached the end of their listing duration. Your listing duration is either set in your datafeed manager, directly in your datafeed, or while you manually list an item.
If you wish to relist your products manually:
- Login to your Pricefalls Seller Dashboard
- Click My Products under the Products section on the left hand navigation
- Click Your Closed Products
- Click Relist All Inventory or select the items you with to relist and click Relist Selected
If you wish to relist your products with a datafeed:
- Go to Datafeed Upload under the Products section on the left hand navigation
- Follow the on-screen instructions to upload your datafeed
Remember, if you want to extend your listing duration, you can set a longer time period in the Datafeed Manager or during the single item listing process. The current maximum listing duration is 90 days.
2. Activation of Vacation Mode - If you set your store to Vacation Mode, your products will automatically close. To reactivate your listings, please deactivate Vacation Mode and follow the steps above or contact a Merchant Support Representative to receive further assistance.
3. Store Suspension - If your store was suspended from Pricefalls, your products will automatically close. If you believe the suspension of your account is an error, please contact a Merchant Support Representative to discuss reactivation.