This is an overview of the products that are restricted and prohibited on the Pricefalls.com Marketplace. Listing certain restricted or prohibited products will result in the deactivation of products, or the suspension of your Pricefalls.com Seller Account, irrespective of any claims of legality.
The examples provided below are not all-inclusive and are provided solely as an informational guide. Even where a product is listed as an "Allowed Listing", all products and listings must also comply with applicable laws. We take product safety and these restrictions very seriously. Sellers should carefully review the examples below before listing a product. Products may be restricted at any time. Products or listings found in violation of our policies will be removed immediately. A Pricefalls representative may reach out to infringing sellers to discuss their listings. Repeat listing violations may lead to account suspension or in extreme cases termination of your selling privileges. If you have any questions or concerns about your product listing eligibility, please contact our Merchant Support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org prior to listing your products.
We've created these policies for legal and user-experience purposes.
- Products to Help Pass Drug Tests
- Products Associated with Alcohol
- Products Associated with Gambling
- Products that are Dangerous to Others
- Products Associated with Endangered Species
- Products Associated with Fake Documents
- Financial or Other Related Products
- Products Pertaining to Healthcare and Medicine
- Products Containing Human Remains and Body Parts
- Products Associated with Illegal Hacking
- Products Promoting Immovable Property
- Products Offering Live Animals
- Products Offering Online Gaming Goods and Currency
- Products Associated with Stolen Property and Lock Picking Devices
- Products Associated with Traffic Devices
- Listing Vehicles
- Products With Adult-oriented Content
1. Products to help to Pass Drug Tests
Pricefalls doesn’t allow sellers to list products that are considered aids to pass drug tests. This policy includes drug test cleansing products, urine drug test solutions or instructions on how to pass drug tests.
2. Alcoholic Beverages are Prohibited
Pricefalls doesn't allow sellers to list alcoholic beverages or drinks that resemble alcoholic beverages, like non-alcoholic beer.
3. Casinos and Gambling Equipment are Restricted
Pricefalls doesn't allow sellers to list products that are gambling-related, including:
- Gambling-related promotional products such as gambling-related vouchers, bonus codes, etc.
- Gambling-related lotteries tickets such as non-national or state lotteries, or national or state lottery affiliates or aggregators
- Physical lottery scratch cards
However, Pricefalls allows sellers to list physical gambling-related equipment, including:
- Gambling-related accessories, e.g. poker chips
- Gambling-related physical items, e.g. poker books/DVD's/Video games for consoles
We've created this policy based on legal factors.
4. Dangerous Products are Prohibited
We want to help keep people safe both online and offline, so we don’t allow the promotion of some products that cause damage, harm, or injury.
Examples of Prohibited Dangerous Products
Examples of dangerous content: recreational drugs (chemical or herbal); psychoactive substances; equipment to facilitate drug use; weapons, ammunition, explosive materials and fireworks; instructions for making explosives or other harmful products; tobacco products.
For more examples, review the categories of dangerous products below (meant to be illustrative rather than a complete list).
Prohibited: Explosives -
Products that are designed to explode and could cause damage to nearby people or property. Instructional materials on how to make explosives are also prohibited on Pricefalls.
Examples: Nail bomb, chemical bomb, any fireworks that explode, firecrackers, grenade, Bomb-making instructions.
Prohibited: Guns and Parts -
Functional devices that appear to discharge a projectile at high velocity, whether for sport, self-defense, or combat. Furthermore, any part or component necessary to the function of a gun or intended for attachment to a gun is also prohibited on Pricefalls.
Examples: Handguns, rifles, shotguns, hunting guns, functioning antique guns, airsoft guns, paintball guns, bb guns, Gun scopes, ammunition, ammunition clips.
Prohibited: Dangerous Knives -
Knives that are designed or promoted as products that can be used to injure an opponent in sport, self-defense or combat. Also prohibited on Pricefalls is any knife design that provides a confrontational advantage (including disguised appearance or assisted-opening mechanism).
Examples: Switchblades, tactical knives, fighting knives, sword-canes, balisongs, military knives, push daggers, throwing axes.
Prohibited: Other Weapons -
Any other product designed to injure an opponent in sport, self-defense or combat.
Examples: Throwing stars, brass knuckles, crossbows or pepper spray.
Prohibited: Recreational Drugs and Drug-Related Equipment -
Promotion of substances that alter mental state for the purpose of recreation, or otherwise induce ‘highs’. Furthermore, products or services marketed as facilitating recreational drug use are also prohibited. Additionally, products that promote instructional content about producing, purchasing or using recreational drugs are prohibited on Pricefalls.
Examples: Cocaine, crystal meth, heroin, marijuana, cocaine substitutes, mephedrone, ‘legal highs’, pipes and bongs, Instructional resources on drug use.
Prohibited: Tobacco Products & Related Equipment -
Tobacco or any products containing tobacco are prohibited on Pricefalls. Furthermore, products that form a component part of a tobacco product, products that directly facilitate or promote tobacco consumption, products designed to simulate tobacco smoking, products that form a component part of a tobacco product, and products that directly facilitate or promote tobacco consumption, are all prohibited on Pricefalls.
Examples: Cigarettes, cigars, snus, chewing tobacco, rolling tobacco, pipe tobacco, rolling papers, pipes, tobacco filters, hookahs, herbal cigarettes, electronic cigarettes or e-cigarettes, e-juice.
Please see a list of Sporting Good products that are allowed and restricted below:
What is allowed for Sporting Goods:
- General sports gear, including:
- Body pads
- Sports included for the above gear:
- Martial arts
- Boating goods and parts, Includes:
- Motor boats
- Diving and snorkeling gear
- Does not include harpoons or harpoon guns
- Surfboards and paddleboards
- Equestrian sporting gear
- Does not include the sale of live horses
- Does not include the sale of whips and crops
- Weightlifting equipment and gear
- Cardio equipment and gear
- Exercise machines
- Fitness technology, including:
- GPS Units
- Heart Rate Monitors
- Air sporting gear (Skydiving, Hang Gliding) and parachutes
- Bungie cords
- Roller skates, rollerblades, and ice skates
- Rodeo gear, including
- Push scooters
- Motor scooters and equipment below 15 mph
- All allowed scooters and equipment must be properly certified
- Skis and snowboards
- Golf clubs
- Baseball bats
- Archery and gun targets
- Must not depict actual people or animals
- Includes clay pigeons
- Animal calls
- Camouflage gear and ghillie suits
- Includes heavy duty “tactical” flashlights
- Fishing poles and hooks *Please check all applicable state laws*
- Live bait is not allowed
- Racecar parts and equipment
- Sale of entire racecars is not allowed
- Fish nets
- Mosquito nets
- Storage nets
- Bug repellants
- Sound and water animal repellants
- Walking sticks
- Camping gear, including:
- Camp cookware
- Camp dining supplies and silverware
- Sleeping bags and air mattresses
- First aid kids
- Must follow the guidelines in the set forth in the medicine restrictions, and cannot contain prescription or over-the-counter products
What is not allowed for Sporting Goods:
- Airsoft guns, parts, equipment, and ammo
- Includes any scopes, parts, optics, mounts, and tools
- Black powder
- Bullets and accessories
- Gun powder
- Shotgun Shells
- Live firearms of any kind, parts, equipment, and ammo, including:
- Hunting rifles
- Assault rifles
- Sniper rifles
- RPG launchers
- Grenade launchers
- Machine guns
- Sub-machine guns
- Zip guns
- Starter guns
- Muzzleloaders or black powder guns
- Automatic weapons
- Antique and collectible guns
- Muskets (with or without bayonet)
- Any scopes, parts, mounts or tools related to these
- Slingshots and ammo
- Archery bows, parts, equipment, and arrows
- Includes any scopes, optics, mounts, and tools
- Dart blowers, dart guns, and darts
- Throwing stars and throwing knives
- Knives, including:
- Combat knives
- Butterfly knives
- Spring-loaded knives
- Gravity-assisted knives
- Hunting knives
- Skinning knives
- Serrated blades
- Pocket/Utility knives
- Nunchucks and nunchaku
- Tasers and stun guns
- Pepper spray
- Clubs and blunt force striking instruments, such as:
- Billy clubs
- Escrima sticks
- Rattan canes
- Bo and jo staffs
- Weighted clubs
- Truncheons, nightsticks, and batons
- Medieval style weaponry, including:
- Swords of any size or kind
- Axes (including hatchets and throwing axes)
- Explosives of any kind and size, including fireworks
- Harpoons and harpoon guns
- Hunting nets used in the capture of live animals
- Storage nets for the protection of items while camping are allowed
- Fish nets are allowed
- Mosquito nets are allowed
- Traps that are poisonous, lethal, or wounding
- Cages used to capture animals, automatically or manually
- Cages that are used to transport or house animals that are not common household pets
- Repellants that are poisonous, lethal, or wounding
- Sound and water repellants are allowed
- Bug spray repellants are allowed
- Any form of animal poison
- Whips and crops
- Hoverboards and parts that are not UL Certified
- Scooters and any other vehicle faster than 15 miles per hour
- Includes racecars
- Live bait for fishing or hunting
- Live animal launchers, most notably bird launchers
Any replica/fake weapon falls under a restricted product so long as it looks real, no matter the material it is actually made of. A firearm is not allowed for sale regardless of its ability to fire. Extremely obvious children’s toys may be allowed for sale, but this is handled on a case by case basis and may be denied at any time.
5. Endangered Species are Prohibited
Pricefalls doesn't allow sellers to list products that are obtained from endangered or threatened species.
We've created this policy based on user feedback and legal factors.
6. Fake Documents are Prohibited
Pricefalls doesn't allow sellers to list fake documents for sale.
7. Financial or Other Related Products are Restricted
Pricefalls doesn’t allow sellers to list products related to cash disbursements; money orders; traveler’s checks; precious metal bullion, stocks, bonds, or related financial products; stored value cards; discount currencies or currency exchange.
Pricefalls allows sellers to list gift cards with a few restrictions. The following requirements must be met:
- You should comply with all applicable laws for each country that you are targeting, including, but not limited to, limits on denomination.
- Only store gift cards that can be used only at a particular store or group of stores are allowed. For example, prepaid gift cards from American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa (that can be used at any store where the brand is accepted) are not allowed.
- Important information for users such as fees, expiration date, country restrictions, participating stores, and any other limitations must be clearly disclosed on the landing page.
- Discount gift vouchers or coupons, where spending a minimum amount of money is required to get the discount on particular goods or services, are not allowed.
- Gift cards that are solely or primarily redeemable for alcohol, endangered species, fireworks, gambling related content, healthcare related products, illegal products, tobacco, or weapons are restricted per each corresponding policy. See our Restricted Products policy for more details.
8. Healthcare and Medicine are Restricted
Pricefalls restricts sellers from listing certain kinds of healthcare-related products. We've created this policy due to legal regulations and to ensure a positive user experience.
What is allowed for Healthcare and Medicine?
- General bandaging and wound stability supplies that do not contain medicine
- Examples: bandages, band-aids, splints, wound and bandage tape
- Basic mobility equipment
- Examples: wheelchairs and accessories, walkers and accessories, crutches, and canes
- Fall prevention and household stability guards
- Examples: Handrails, shower holds, shower chairs, bedrails
- Sterilization solutions and disinfectants
- Examples: rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, wet wipes, saline solution, hand sanitizer, aftershaves
- Skin care lotions, creams, and oils (topical application only)
- Shaving supplies, including shaving razors (does not include straight razors)
- Body weight and fat analyzers
- Examples: weight scales, body fat analyzers, BMI indexers
- Oxygen tanks
- General body massagers
- Eye drops and contact solutions
- General reading glasses
- Pill organizers
- General hospital and wellness center supplies and equipment
- Excluding: Scalpels and needles
- Back braces, wrist braces
- Compression products
- Examples: Stomach compression, chest compression, compression socks
- Diapers (adult and baby)
- Foot supports and insoles
- Hot and cold pain relievers
- Household monitoring supplies
- Examples: Thermometers, pedometers, heart rate monitors, blood-sugar monitors, blood pressure monitors, fitness and sleep trackers
- Household environment stabilizers
- Examples: Humidifiers, dehumidifiers, oil diffusers
- First aid kits only containing products listed above
What is not allowed for Healthcare and Medicine?
- Any product requiring a prescription, including pet supplies
- All Antihistamines
- Certain Pharmaceuticals and Supplements are not allowed, irrespective of any claims of legality
- Any dietary or weight loss product
- General over-the-counter medicine which includes the following:
- Cough medicine
- Cough drops
- Flu medicines
- Allergy medicines
- Sleep aids
- Daily and supplemental vitamins
- Pain relievers
- Nasal sprays
- Wart and blemish removers
- Medicinal creams (pain relief, hemorrhoid, etc.)
- Sexual enhancement creams, lotions, lubricants, and pills
- Medical devices and tests
- Medical services and procedures
- Hormone adjustment products and steroids
- Examples: testosterone boosters, estrogen boosters, hormone reduction products
- Alcohol recovery products
- Examples: alcohol metabolizer pills and liquids
- Scalpels and needles
- Pregnancy and fertility-related products and services
9. Human Remains and Body Parts are Prohibited
Pricefalls.com doesn’t allow product listings for body parts or human remains in any form, which includes but is not limited to organs, bones, skin and any bodily fluids including feces. The only exception that is acceptable to sell on Pricefalls.com is hair used for wigs.
10. Illegal Hacking is Prohibited
Pricefalls.com doesn't allow product listings or websites that promote hacking by providing instructions or equipment to illegally access or tamper with software, servers, cell phones, or websites. Products that enable dishonest behavior, mislead others, or allow unauthorized access are restricted
Examples of prohibited items:
- Instructions to illegally access or tamper with software, servers or websites
- Captcha test cracks
- Satellite TV copyright modifications
- DeCSS, CSS, CPRx
- Mod chips
- Phone jammers
- Spy gear
- Slide cards, HU loaders, HU cards, DSS test cards
- SS-Pro2, ISO 7816 Programmers, Smart Card programme unloopers
- Stealth switches
- UN-99 devices, DAT devices, blocker devices, DDT devices
- Phone tapping, phone interception
- Web monitoring software or devices
- Flash cards
11. Immovable Property is Prohibited
Pricefalls.com doesn’t allow sellers to list immovable property that can’t be shipped and delivered to buyers.
As mentioned in our shipping policy, please note that the item should be shippable to areas or regions of the U.S. Shipping costs or fees should be clearly disclosed to users.
We've created this policy based on user experience and legal factors.
12. Live Animals are Prohibited
Pricefalls doesn't allow sellers to list live animals.
13. Online Gaming Goods and Currency are Prohibited
Pricefalls.com doesn't allow sellers to list products related to the sale of online gaming currency or in-game virtual items.
14. Stolen Property and Lock Picking Devices are Prohibited
Pricefalls doesn't allow sellers to list stolen property or lock picking devices. This also includes products where the serial number has been removed or altered.
We've created this policy to protect our users' online safety and to also be in compliance with local laws.
15. Traffic Devices are Restricted
Pricefalls doesn't allow sellers to list products that are designed to interfere with the enforcement of traffic laws. While radar detectors are allowed in most countries (see details below), radar jammers and other law evading products aren't allowed.
16. Vehicles are Restricted
Pricefalls.com does not allow sellers to list motor or sail-powered vehicles designed for transporting people or goods on public roadways, waterway, and airway. Motor powered bicycles are allowed, provided that they do not have a motor-assisted speed of more than 25 km/h (or 15 mph).
We’ve created this policy due to the legal regulations that exist around the sale of these vehicles and to ensure a positive user experience.
17. Adult-oriented Content is Restricted
Pricefalls restricts promotion of the following types of adult-oriented content:
- adult merchandise
- sexually suggestive content
- images containing exposed skin and nudity