- Products that advocate against an organization, person, or group of people
- Products that advocate against a protected group. Protected groups are distinguished by one of the following: race or ethnic origin, color, national origin, religion, disability, sex, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
- Products that relate to attempts at changing history against the interests of a protected group
- Products that promote self-harm and violence against people or animals
- Products that portray the confederate flag
- Products that display obscene language.
Additionally, any products that relate to Scientology must clearly indicate that the product is related to Scientology in the title of the product on Pricefalls. For example, the product title should refer to "Scientology," "Ron Hubbard," or "Dianetics."