In order to maintain a pleasant user experience for all Pricefalls members, we require that sellers maintain appropriate seller performance metrics. Seller performance metrics are calculated based on a 30 day rolling period and update every day.
Pricefalls monitors three main metrics to evaluate seller performance: Late Shipment Rates, Support Response Times, and Return/Cancellation Rates.
To view your current seller performance metrics:
- Login to your Pricefalls Store Dashboard
- Scroll Down to Seller Performance on the lower right hand side
Please find an explanation of the required performance standards and the penalties for non-compliance with these standards below:
1. Late Shipments: Pricefalls requires that all sellers ship items prior to the “Expected Ship Date” which is provided to the customer when they place their order. If you do not submit tracking information through Pricefalls by the Expected Ship Date, then the shipment is marked as late.
The “Expected Ship Date” is calculated as follows: Order Date + Lead Time.
However, if the Expected Ship Date falls on a Saturday or Sunday, Pricefalls will set the Expected Ship Date to the following Monday.
Order 1 Placed on: Monday, March 2nd , at 12:00pm
Lead Time on Seller Account: 3 days
Expected Ship Date: Thursday, March 5th at 12:00pm
Order 2 Placed on: Monday, March 2nd , at 12:00pm
Lead Time on Seller Account: 5 days
Expected Ship Date: Monday, March 9th at 12:00pm
(Please note: in Example 2 the Order Date + the Lead Time, falls on a Saturday, therefore the Expected Ship Date was set to the next Monday)
Pricefalls requires that all sellers maintain lower than 5% late shipments. If your late shipment rate exceeds 5% your account may be suspended.
2. Support Response Time: Pricefalls requires that all sellers communicate promptly with customers. All inquiries in your Pricefalls mailbox must be responded to or marked as “No Response Required”. You can mark a message as "No Response Required" by clicking the check mark on the left side of the message, which will change it to the color blue.
All sellers must ensure that their average support response time is less than 48 business hours. While non-compliance with this policy typically does not result in account suspension, Pricefalls reserves the right to suspend any seller, for any reason, at any time.
3. Return/Cancellation Rate: Pricefalls requires that all sellers maintain quality fulfillment rates.
The “Return/Cancellation Rate” is calculated as follows:
# Canceled or Returned Orders / Total # of Orders
For period ending Friday March 6th -
Total Orders Places: 100
Total Orders Cancelled by Seller: 3
Total Orders Returned: 1
Return/Cancellation Rate: 4/100=4%
Pricefalls requires that all sellers maintain lower than 5% Return/Cancellation Rate. If your Return/Cancellation rate exceeds 5%, Pricefalls will charge fees on any refunded or cancelled orders.