The setup for your Amazon account to allow PFTech to manage your inventory, please follow the steps below:
- The Amazon MWS keys are two pieces of information you will need to obtain from Amazon. These pieces of information are called the Seller ID and the MWS Auth Token.
- These two data items will be all that is required for you to authorize PFTech to access your Amazon account data. The instructions below tell you how to get Seller ID and MWS Auth Token from the Amazon Seller Central site.
Step 1: Sign Up For MWS
- Go to https://developer.amazonservices.com for a US account
- Click on the "Sign up or manage Amazon MWS" button
- Log into your “Seller Central” Account
Step 2: Create MWS Auth Token
- Select the "Authorize a Developer" button found at the bottom of the page.
- Within your Amazon account enter the following information when prompted:
- Application’s Name: PFTech
- Application’s Developer Account Number: 9094-3542-4127
- Click the Next button to transition to the following screen
- Check the box to acknowledge responsibility
- Click the Next button to reveal the following screen
Step 3: Copy the MWS Details
- You can now find your Seller ID at the following URL:
- To find your AWS Access Key ID and Secret Key, select the "View your credentials" button on the right hand side of the page.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your PFTech Client Support representative.