Selling on Pricefalls is easy using excel based inventory flat files, called datafeeds. Find out how you can generate your product listings in bulk, or automatically list and update items sold on Pricefalls.
- Where can I view Datafeed, Hourly Updates, Tracking and Order file results?
- How can I automatically update my products using a datafeed?
- How often can I upload my datafeed?
- Does my datafeed have to be in a specific format?
- What Product Details Do I Need To List Products?
- What are some good techniques for preparing my datafeed?
- How do I create a category map?
- My datafeed uploaded, but something is wrong! Where can I find information about my datafeed upload?
- Updating my datafeed and manually uploading it all the time is a pain. Is there an easier way?
- How are products not in my datafeed still listed?
- What does "Close items that are not in my feed" mean?
- Why can't I download a report of my inventory from your website?
- My products aren't listing from the datafeed! What happened?
- How did I sell a product that has a zero quantity in my datafeed?