Payments & Billing
The Pricefalls Seller Dashboard provides tools to help Sellers reconcile orders, review invoices, and understand what fees are charged on Pricefalls. Please feel free to contact Pricefalls at 1-866-503-9799 or by email at [email protected] should you require assistance with Pricefalls billing.
- Allow API access for PayPal on Pricefalls
- Sending Money via PayPal Restriction
- How do I update my billing Credit Card on Pricefalls?
- How does Pricefalls handle customer payment?
- Why does a seller receive payment directly from the customer?
- When and how much am I billed?
- Where can I find my invoice?
- Can I download my invoices?
- A customer filed a chargeback on their order, what is the best way to handle this?
- I received an order that was marked as ineligible for Seller Protection with PayPal, what should I do?
- Can I use other payment methods besides PayPal and Authorize.net?
- Why can't I refund a customer's order?
- What are the fees for each category?
- What is included in Pricefalls' Invoice?
- Will I be charged a listing fee?
- Why does Pricefalls charge fees on shipping costs?